Nativity School of Worcester offers a comprehensive and unique learning experience that prepares students for the rigors of high school and college. Highlights of our academic program include:
- Class sizes of no more than 17 students.
- A challenging academic curriculum that includes language arts, reading, mathematics, science, social studies, Spanish, and world religions and morality.
- A robust Renaissance program that includes drama, music and art classes that culminates in performances each semester.
The academic program at Nativity School of Worcester emphasizes hard work, dedication, and achievement. The Nativity School of Worcester student is inspired to attain the following four measurable goals:
- He will achieve at his highest level, as measured by effort and assessment in his classes and improvement on his M.A.P. testing.
- He will be accepted into a selective high school or specialized high school program.
- He will graduate from high school in four years.
- He will graduate from a four-year college or specialized post-high school program.