Graduate Support Program
A Nativity Worcester education does not end in middle school. The Graduate Support Program effectively tracks, supports, and mentors students once they have graduated from Nativity Worcester, ensuring each student’s success in high school and access to higher education.
Nativity Worcester’s Office of Graduate Support, consisting of a Director of High School Placement & Transition and Director of College Placement & Transition, work one-on-one with all graduates to meet the growing, diverse needs of our graduates, with the intention of seeing our graduates excel in four-year colleges.
Our Graduate Support Program Provides:
- High School Transition and Completion Support
- After-School and Summer Job Search Assistance
- Events and Community Service Opportunities
- College Search and Application Support
- Mentoring Opportunities
NSW Graduates by the Numbers
- NSW has graduated 170 students from thirteen classes.
- 100% of NSW graduates who applied to private high schools, were accepted into and received sufficient financial aid to attend at least one.
- 100% of NSW’s high school aged graduates are enrolled in high school or a specialized high school program.
- 95% of NSW graduates have graduated from high school or a specialized high school program (compared to the national high school graduation average of 75% for male students from low-income homes).
- 4 NSW graduates have attained a graduate degree or are in the process of attaining one.
- 70% of NSW graduates are first generation college students.
- 56% of NSW graduates who attended a 4-year college or university graduated in 4 years with their bachelor’s degree (compared to the national 6-year college graduation with bachelor’s degree average of 24% for college students from low-income families and 10% for first generation college students from low income families).