Graduate Support Program
A Nativity Worcester education does not end in middle school. The Graduate Support Program effectively tracks, supports, and mentors students once they have graduated from Nativity Worcester, ensuring each student’s success in high school and access to higher education.
Nativity Worcester’s Office of Graduate Support, consisting of a Director of High School Placement & Transition and Director of College Placement & Transition, work one-on-one with all graduates to meet the growing, diverse needs of our graduates, with the intention of seeing our graduates excel in four-year colleges.
Graduate Support Resources
At the links below you will find helpful websites with listings of opportunities and how-to tutorials for Nativity Men and their parents and guardians.
Our Graduate Support Program Provides:
- High School Transition and Completion Support
- After-School and Summer Job Search Assistance
- Events and Community Service Opportunities
- College Search and Application Support
- Mentoring Opportunities
NSW Graduates by the Numbers
- NSW has graduated 234 students from thirteen classes.
- 100% of NSW graduates who applied to private high schools, were accepted into and received sufficient financial aid to attend at least one.
- 100% of NSW’s high school aged graduates are enrolled in high school or a specialized high school program.
- 97% of NSW graduates have graduated from high school or a specialized high school program (compared to the national high school graduation average of 80% for male students from under-resourced communities).
- 6 NSW graduates have attained a graduate degree or are in the process of attaining one.
- 60% of NSW graduates are first generation college students.
- Of Nativity graduates (ages 18-22) are 91% attending college (2 or 4 year programs) compared to the national average of 46% of graduates facing economic insecurity start college.
- Over the last 5 years, 46% of Nativity graduates finished college compared to the national average of 11% of students facing economic insecurity.
- Of Nativity graduates over 50% are currently active in our community as volunteers, visitors, donors, and employees of the school.