Nativity School of Worcester’s efforts have yielded twelve years of significant impact in Worcester.
- One-hundred percent (100%) of Nativity Worcester’s 127 current graduates were accepted into and received sufficient financial aid to attend private high schools.
- Ninety-two (92%) percent of Nativity Worcester graduates are currently enrolled in school.
- Seventy-eight (78%) of all graduates chose to attend either private high schools (including Bancroft School, Deerfield Academy, Worcester Academy, St. John’s High School, St. Peter-Marian, Holy Name, and Noble and Greenough) or “A Better Chance” (ABC) residential high schools.
- One hundred percent (100%) of Nativity Worcester high school aged graduates are enrolled and on track to graduate high school in four years.
- Ninety-one (91%) of Nativity Worcester graduates have graduated from high school in four years.
- Our graduates have attended or have graduated from the following colleges: American University, Assumption College, Boston College, Chemeketa Community College (OR), Clark University, College of the Holy Cross, Curry College, DePaul University, Diablo Valley College (CA), Emmanuel College, Franklin Pierce University, High Point University, Keene State University, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, Nichols College, Oregon State University, Providence College, Quinsigamond Community College, Southern Adventist University, St. Anselm College, University of California at Berkeley, University of Hartford, University of Massachusetts – Amherst, University of Massachusetts – Lowell, Western New England College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester State University, and Yale University.
- 100% of high school graduates have been accepted into a four-year college or university or specialized post-high school program.
- 100% of Nativity School of Worcester graduates who are attending a four-year undergraduate college or university are on track to finish their degree in four years.