Nativity School of Worcester is an accredited, independent, Jesuit middle school (grades 5-8) that provides a quality, all-scholarship education to underserved boys of all faiths. Applicants must be boys entering the 5th or 6th grade, living in Worcester, and meets our income requirements. We encourage students of all faiths and backgrounds to apply. The goal of the admissions process is to determine whether prospective students would be a good fit for Nativity School of Worcester, a school with a rigorous academic program that holds students to high expectations.
- Live in the City of Worcester.
- Meet the family income qualifications based on the Worcester guidelines for fuel assistance.
- Commit to attend our mandatory extended school day and summer program.
- Be a student entering 5th or 6th grade.
- Applications are available beginning in December and must be picked up by a parent or guardian at the school.
- Along with the completed Application Form, parents or guardians must submit a transcript release form and evidence of family income: a recent 1040 tax form, current W-2 forms, or whatever is appropriate.
- Nativity Worcester will contact the student’s current school for his transcripts, other records and recommendations from his teachers.
- Applicants will be asked to interview with members of the Admissions Committee and take an entrance exam.
- Invited applicants will be asked to spend a day at Nativity Worcester
- Decision letters will be mailed in May.
For more information, please contact our Director of Admissions, Father Thomas McMurray, S.J. at 508-799-0100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nativity School of Worcester admits students without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, lifestyle, ancestry, citizenship, family relationship, or any other appropriate categories protected by law.